Sweetgrass and Sage

Sweetgrass and Sage

Thursday 8 August 2013

A New Blog

Well, I'm back and I am no longer 'The Flea' blog. This blog will be for me to share my arts and crafts endeavours. I have recently gotten into beading, as well as I'm getting back into moccasin making. My art room smells of buckskin and it has to be one of the most amazing and comforting scent that I know. I love it. 

And just as a starting post, here are a few recent pics to catch you up. Enjoy!

My first beaded loom bracelet. 
Jenn Rain's wedding. Cris, Jenn and I have been friends for roughly 10 years now. 
Playing Morgan in on her wedding day on the Sunshine Coast in B.C.
The cover for a book I illustrated this year.
Mel and I at her fiancĂ©es birthday. This was after Jenn's wedding, was a busy day. 
My first single earring. I restarted this about 6 times over in a 10 hour span until I finally got the technique right. I was proud of myself. 
Keith and I in Whitehorse, our favourite place and future home. 
Whitehorse is Keith's home. It's where he truly feels complete, he said. 
A fun take on Tyler Triggs. A blast to draw. 
Working on Cris' portrait as well. Slow going but not bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment